This website is owned and operated by CE Change Ltd, 3 Sutton Road, Formby L37 2HD.
CE Change Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. You might interact with us in various ways and the information you provide when doing so will allow us to improve the services we provide.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- When you submit our Contact Us form, we collect your name, email address, phone number and company name
- When you place an order with us, we collect your first name, last name, company name, address, phone number and email address
- When you register for our mailing list, we collect your first name and your email address
- When you complete our Healthy Business Scorecard or our Operational Healthcheck, we collect your name, email address, company name and job title
- Usage Data is collected automatically when you use our website. Usage Data may include information such as:
- Your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- The type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How will we use your data?
We may use your information to:
- Process your orders
- Manage your queries
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account
- Comply with any legal obligations
- Improve our offers
- Send you our monthly email newsletter
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
How long do we store your data for?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Who do we share your information with?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We may send information about you to third party service providers to help us to fulfil your order and provide services to you (for example, to process orders and send you mailings) and to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
When using our secure ordering pages, your payments are processed by a third-party payment processor who specialises in online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How is your data protected?
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including internal and external security, restricting access to personal information to those who have a need to know, maintaining technological products to prevent unauthorised computer access and regularly reviewing our technology to maintain security.
We treat website and credit card security seriously and strive to provide a secure, safe platform through which to conduct transactions.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make you fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to:
- The right to be informed: this means anyone processing your personal data must make it clear what they are processing, why and who else the data might be passed to.
- The right of access: this is your right to see what data is held about you
- The right to rectification: this is the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way
- The right to erasure: this is the right to request that your personal data is erased, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing: this is the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability: this is the right to request that your personal data is transferred to another company or directly to you, under certain conditions
- The right to object: this is the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
We keep this policy under regular review and includes any updates on this web page. This policy was last updated on 11 October 2021.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy or the data we hold on you or would like to exercise any of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Phone: 07788 926679
Post: CE Change Ltd, 3 Sutton Road, Formby L37 2HD
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we haven’t addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s office.