Following a successful implementation of Workday HCM and Payroll where we had worked with Cara through a separate provider, we recognised the need for optimisation of People Team ways of working in order to fully realise the value of our investment and to equip the team to deliver high quality support to colleagues.
We engaged Cara from CE Change Ltd to deliver a People and Workday optimisation programme due to her transformation expertise, track record of delivering change and Workday HCM and Payroll implementation experience.
The scope of support provided by Cara involved:
- Development and management of a People Optimisation Plan, incorporating all process and system improvement activity
- Review of our global People processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Detailed US Payroll review of current state with ADP and associated benefit providers, with recommendations to migrate to a more streamlined solution
- Provision of knowledge transfer and advisory support to members of the Workday support team
- Design and oversight of complex Workday configuration changes.
Working in partnership with CE Change Ltd, we met our People Optimisation objectives through effective planning, prioritising and tracking of our process and system improvement initiatives and professional delivery of our priority Workday developments.
During her time with us, Cara undertook a detailed review of our global People ways of working. In addition to providing insight into opportunities for future alignment across our global teams, she delivered process improvements, documented the full range of processes and provided training and support to embed these within the People Team.
With Cara’s support, we embedded a high quality People and Workday support framework; members of the Workday Support Team grew in confidence, becoming self-sufficient at managing Workday developments, competent at supporting colleagues to interact with the system effectively and focused on delivering ongoing continuous improvement of People services.